You can pay your health cover weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly - whatever suits you. (Overseas Student policies are always paid up front.)
Get 4% off your premiums when you pay by direct debit
Set up a direct debit from your bank, building society or credit union cheque or savings account for a discount of up to 4% (not applicable to Ambulance or Overseas covers).
We have a range of other flexible payment options, including:
- BPAY: Pay via internet or phone banking. The nib Biller Code is 364158 and your Reference Number will be your customer number.
- Credit card direct debit: Automatic direct debit from your MasterCard, Visa or American Express is available. Log in to add or update your details.
- Online credit card payment: Make a credit card payment at any time in your nib account.
- nib Retail Centre: Visit an nib Retail Centre to make your payment. Credit card and cheque payments are accepted.
- Mail: Send us a cheque made payable to 'nib health funds'.
How do I change my direct debit?
You can change or update your direct debit details by logging in to your nib account, going to ‘My Policy’ and selecting ‘Payments’, or in the nib App.
Can I pay my premiums in advance?
You are able to pay your premiums up to 13 months in advance by contacting us.
You can change your payment frequency to annually if you prefer to pay in advance for a whole year. We'll always notify you before we collect your annual payment.