You can pay your health cover weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly - whatever suits you. We have a range of flexible payment options, including:
- Direct debit: Set up automatic direct debit from your bank, building society or credit union cheque or savings account and you may be eligible for a discount of up to 4% (discount not available on Ambulance Only cover). Log in to add or update your direct debit details.
- BPAY: Pay via internet or phone banking. The nib Biller Code is 364158 and your Reference Number will be your customer number.
- Credit card direct debit: Automatic direct debit from your MasterCard, Visa or American Express is available. Log in to add or update your details.
- Online credit card payment: Make a credit card payment at any time in Online Services.
- nib Retail Centre: Visit an nib Retail Centre to make your payment. Credit card and cheque payments are accepted.
- Mail: Send us a cheque made payable to 'nib health funds'.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How do I change my direct debit?
A: You can change or update your direct debit details by logging in to Online Services or the nib App, going to ‘My Policy’ and selecting ‘Payments’.
Q: Can I pay my premiums in advance?
A: You are able to pay your premiums up to 13 months in advance by contacting us.
You can change your payment frequency to annually if you prefer to pay in advance for a whole year. We will always notify you before we collect your annual payment.