Skip to content

Great value 485 visa health cover

If you're looking to apply for a 485 visa after you have finished your current studies, we have a wide range of products to meet your needs.

Is the 485 visa right for me?

If you're currently studying in Australia and looking to graduate, a 485 visa allows you to begin working in Australia.
You can apply for a 485 visa within 6 months of graduating from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and it allows you to work and live in Australia.
When you apply for a 485 visa, you'll need to show that you hold compliant health insurance. All of our products are Australian immigration visa compliant.
nib's subsidiary IMAN specialises in overseas visitor health cover

Budget cover

Our Budget product meets your 485 visa requirements and provides you with peace of mind knowing you're covered for emergency ambulance and private & public hospital.

  • Private hospital cover
  • Public hospital cover
  • Ambulance cover
per week
for singles
Clicking on Apply Now will redirect you to the IMAN website. IMAN is a proud subsidiary of nib.

Why choose nib?

All IMAN products meet your 485 visa health cover requirements
We'll send you a compliant visa letter within 48 hours of approval to submit with your visa application
Join over a million people already covered by nib