Skip to content

485 visa health insurance

The 485 Temporary Graduate visa is a great way to stay in Australia after your graduation. Meet your 485 visa requirements with our health cover options.

When you move from a student visa to a graduate visa you will need to switch from your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to a Working Visitor Health Cover (OVHC). Our health covers meet the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) visa requirements.

Choose the right 485 Visa health insurance for you

* This price includes a $500 excess per calendar year.

Can't find what you are looking for? Call nib on 1800 775 204

Why choose nib?

485 visa compliant

Our health cover meets your 485 Temporary Graduate visa requirements, including visa condition 8501.

Peace of mind

Join over 1 million people already covered by nib.

Easy claiming

Claiming is easy. You can download our app to claim.

Moving from a student visa to a 485 Graduate visa?

When applying for your 485 visa, you must provide evidence that you have the appropriate health insurance in Australia. To make the move from your student health cover to compliant graduate cover, you can apply online or call 1800 775 204.

Unsure what to do next?

If you are looking to extend your time in Australia and start your career, check out our Life after study article.

Join over 1 million people already covered with nib

Choose your cover