nib Bill Relief
Now there’s no need to stop living if you stop earning
Ever thought of how you’d meet your rent, loan repayments and household expenses if you were left without an income for months, or even years?
nib’s new Bill Relief cover is a great way to keep the bills paid if circumstances force you to take time out.
From around $3 a week* you can help meet your financial commitments if you become sick or injured, or if you suddenly find yourself made redundant.
Perhaps the best thing about nib Bill Relief is that everyone’s eligible. You don’t have to be working full time – nib Bill Relief is for homemakers, students and the self-employed too.
nib Bill Relief features:
- Up to $3000 cover a month, to spend as you like
- Cover for up to 24 months for illness and injury (excludes pre-existing medical conditions)
- Cover for up to 3 months if you’re made redundant from work
- Guaranteed cover over the phone in minutes
- For a wide range of common injuries and serious illnesses there are no waiting periods
- Tax deductible premiums (benefits are tax assessable)
- Reassuring 30 day money back guarantee
Now you can afford to protect your income and way of life from the unexpected with flexible nib Bill Relief cover to suit your pocket. Don’t leave your lifestyle to chance.
If you have any questions about nib Bill Relief please contact us at nib using any of the below contact points.
Freecall 1800 633 170Fax
1800 064 900
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm(EST).
nib Life Insurance Team
PO Box 142
Milsons Point NSW 1565
Things you need to know: This information is general advice only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement for terms and conditions from the insurers, TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848 and ACE Insurance Limited ABN 23 001 642 020 AFSL 239687, before deciding whether the product is suitable for you. nib health care services Pty Ltd ABN 91 003 037 625 is an authorised representative (AR 321683) of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260, which promotes this product.
* Premiums increase with age and cover. Conditions, exclusions and waiting periods apply. Refer to Product Disclosure Statement